The SpaySA Voucher Program is subject to availability of funds.
Applicants must be residents of San Antonio or Bexar County, live in a zip code not listed as a city- targeted zip code and satisfy one of the following criteria:
- Qualify as low-income
Proof of the financial requirements may be satisfied by providing a copy of one of the following:
- 1040 IRS tax return (first page only) and
- Form 1099
If you receive government assistance and have non-taxable income, please provide a copy of:
- Government assistance card or I.D.
- Form 1099 or monthly bank statement
All information provided must have your name and current address.
Guidelines for low income:
- Single- up to $23,500
- Married- up to $31,860
You do NOT qualify for the SpaySA Voucher Program if any of the following apply:
- You live in a city-targeted zip code
- You do not live in San Antonio or Bexar County
- You are seeking reimbursement for amounts that you have already incurred or paid for veterinary care
SpaySA only covers spay/neuter services. Any additional charges incurred are the responsibility of the pet owner.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.