The SpaySA Voucher Program is subject to availability of funds.
Applicants must be residents of San Antonio or Bexar County, live in a non-targeted zip code (see list of targeted zip codes) and satisfy one of the following criteria:
- Qualify as low-income
Proof of the financial requirements may be satisfied by providing a copy of your most recent:
- Latest check stub
- Proof of current unemployment benefits
- Latest tax return (first page)
- 2016 W-2
You do NOT qualify for the SpaySA Voucher Program if any of the following apply:
- You do not live in a non-targeted zip code
- You do not live in San Antonio or Bexar County
- You are seeking reimbursement for amounts that you have already incurred or paid for veterinary care
SpaySA only covers spay/neuter services. Any additional charges incurred are the responsibility of the pet owner.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.