The SpaySA Voucher Program is subject to availability of funds.
Applicants must be residents of San Antonio or Bexar County, live in a zip code not listed as a city- targeted zip code and satisfy one of the following criteria:
- Qualify as low-income
Proof of the financial requirements may be satisfied by providing a copy of one of the following:
- 1040 IRS tax return (first page only)
- Form 1099
If you receive government assistance and have non-taxable income, please provide a copy of:
- Government assistance card or I.D.
- Form 1099 or monthly bank statement
All information provided must have your name and current address.
You do NOT qualify for the SpaySA Voucher Program if any of the following apply:
- You live in a city-targeted zip code
- You do not live in San Antonio or Bexar County
- You are seeking reimbursement for amounts that you have already incurred or paid for veterinary care
SpaySA only covers spay/neuter services. Any additional charges incurred are the responsibility of the pet owner.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.